Finishing up this darn snowflake. I had fun making it, but was lagging behind on finishing it. I think it was the seemingly endless quantity of pins needed to keep it perfectly in place, since it really will stay that way. BTW... I've made a handful of these things in the last few years and I find that acrylic fabric stiffener is much preferable to starch. This stuff is awesome.
Making the Dino baby blanket. This is a very easy project. It's one yard each of two fabrics and cotton batting. It's from Last Minute Knitted and Patchwork Gifts. Only I didn't "tie" the quilt, instead I used my quilting guide to make a "log cabin" quilting design. I think I like this better with the dino fabric. Adding green dots might have distracted from the dots on the dinos.
Also, made some heddles and tried out my inkle loom for the very first time. I'm trilled with how quick it goes once it's all warped. Only thing, with bands so narrow, I'm going to need A LOT of practice on those selvedges!